Launching a new site is really excited and great moments for every store owner, after finishing all your hard work. In other hands, when the launching time is near then, many store owners feel panic and start to think that is everything is fine in my store? Is it really ready to launch? So, In this article, I mention some essential checklist for Shopify store owners that help to reduce your stress and also make easy in launching.
The Essential Checklist For Shopify Store Launch :
- First thing, Check your domain name and make sure you add the domain name to your store. You can purchase a domain name from Shopify store admin, or you can add a custom domain name from third parties.
- Quality assurance is another important thing to that you need to check before launching your store. Make sure that all media queries are working fine and the site looks good on an iPad and iPhone.
- Add any available sales channel to your Shopify store. Connect all sales channel core with the Shopify business which easily keeps track of your orders, products, and customers across all platforms from within your Shopify admin.
- Check the payment gateway and be sure that it works fine. You can place an order to check whether it is working or not. Don't worry, it can be immediately refunded afterward.
- Try Grammarly Apps or any other tool to check grammar and spelling error in the content of your sites.
- Be careful about the speed of your sites, always use the image after optimizing it which helps to load your site faster. Remember that customer always love the sites which are fast. Get the best image optimizer tool by clicking here.
- Set up the Google Analytics & a webmaster account for your store, it really helps you to see the real time visitor, the impression of your sites and also you can have an idea about your customer behavior.
- Adjust tax and shipping setting and be sure these settings are appropriate for your items.
- Most important, make the contact page so that your customer gets in touch with you. Also, make about us page and try to include the valid address & a phone number to your store.
- Install only the essential Apps to your store like MailChimp, product review etc.
This is our 10 essential checklist for shopify store owner that must be checked before launching the store. If you think that we forget to write some important points that should be mentioned here, then please feel free to comment.