The Genesis Framework is much more than a theme, though. It’s a foundation for WordPress sites—an underlying framework of immaculate code that’s easy to work with and provides accelerated, powerful WordPress development. And that’s really what it boils down to taking WordPress sites to the next level, both for developers and the site owners.
Genesis based child theme has been a lot popular, but the upgrade to Genesis 2.5.x causes some sites to enter into a redirection loop that prevents access to the admin pages.
Here is a simple fix, just add one line code in function.php
remove_action( 'genesis_upgrade', 'genesis_upgrade_redirect' );
- Connect to your host with an FTP( File Transfer Protocol )
- Navigate to the /wp-content/themes/genesis folder for your WordPress site.
- Open function.php file to edit
- Add the above code to the bottom of functions.php
- Save the changed functions.php file.
- Reload the WordPress dashboard, it should work fine now.
If your admin is still not loading please contact us or comment below we will help you.